Skip to main content

Martha Martha

With her eyes swollen, her nose bleeding and in a slow motion, she fell on the floor. Martha had already been warned not to indulge in any sort of fighting or struggling, but she won't listen. This time, she lost her temper and decided to fight a fellow who used a vulgar language on her. Finally for the day, an ambulance came quickly to take her straight for treatment. Martha is a 21 year old lady who gets angry at even the slightest bit of a mistake made, she lives with her boyfriend who later became an ex on 14th February 2018. After some checkups, it was found by the doctor that Martha is suffering from asthma, her ex-boyfriend who still accommodates her took her home as if he was her guardian angel. Martha on the other hand is a kept lady; her standards are higher than the average lady. She doesn't intend to combat with others, she's just pushed by her anger. Her sad part are not just loosing of temper and her asthma; she doesn't know her parents yet she's poor(that's why she lives in the same house with a guy she doesn't love). Forget all these stories, the basic facet of the story is that Martha got married yesterday and she's now living her "happily ever after" life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Scar

Christopher and Emily Christopher is a tourer whose feet doesn't spend up to 24hours in one spot. On the other hand is Emily who is a cook at a beach in Oslo. It all started one late evening when Emily went to serve Christopher(an acquaintance) some fried chicken which he ordered for. Just immediately she served him a plate filled with fried chicken, Christopher stared at her with his right hand on his jaw. Emily didn't see him as she was focused on her job; she had to serve everyone who made an order. Later that evening, he approached her while she was locking up the store. Christopher: Hello beautiful, I'm Christopher. Hope you don't mind if I ask you name.  Emily: Ummh.... I...... I am..... I am locking the store Christopher: That's obvious but I'm asking for your name. (Emily started feeling nervous about falling into a flirty conversation and decided to end the conversation.) Emily: I'm Emily, and I have to go (racing to her tent). Christoph

Death Lived Next Door

Death All my life, I never believed it could happen till it happened. Death is the nickname of a man who was basically our next-door neighbor, he is 7 feet tall and has a bald head. I was barely 16 when I almost got killed by Death, he haunted me for months and the whole story ended up this way: I woke up one morning just to find out that I was in his house, and was tied to a pillar in his house. The question in my mind was "how did I get here?" but before I could ask myself, he spoke "you're quite a kid you know...... I like you but there's a problem about you which I'm taking personal", I could barely breath at this moment because my heart was pumping as if it were a water pump. With a knife in his hand he asked me " what do you think I'm going to do to you?", I answered with a shaky voice "I think you're going to kill me" (though he didn't hear my answer because I spoke in my mind). He put his knife across my neck